Are you looking to jumpstart your sales career with an organization that gives you the freedom to be creative while equipping you with the training and support you need to be successful? At the Sales and Marketing Group, Inc. (SMGi) we’re passionate about developing sales leaders who possess a high-level of integrity and are willing to do whatever it takes to successfully market and promote our client’s brands to the consumers that you can help in your territory.
SMGi specializes in design and execution of marketing, account management, and sales solutions for Fortune 50 companies. We increase market share for our clients through hyper-local marketing and branding campaigns focusing on customer and retention. Today SMGI has 5 offices and operates in 9 states and District of Columbia, and over 80 amazing employees.
As a Territory Account Manager at SMGi, you will be given ownership of a local territory, in which you will be building, marketing, and managing our client's brand. Every day you will be expected to provide first-rate service and build relationships that yield new business.
* Working closely with our client’s account management teams to develop and execute Go-To-Market strategy
* Researching, developing, scheduling, and pre-promoting marketing activities
* Building and maintaining relationships with property management companies, apartment communities, condominiums, and homeowner associations assigned to you
* Executing experiential marketing campaigns with tent and table eventing
* Educating consumers about the benefits of our client's products and services
* Achieving weekly sales goals through promotion, demonstration, and order placement
* Managing premium items and marketing materials
* Reporting activities and results
* Engaging, dynamic personality with a passion for helping others
* Someone who can't stand being tied to an office desk as much as we do!
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree (preferred)
* 1+ year(s) experience commensurate with job responsibilities or college degree
* Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
* Coachable, organized and punctual
* Reliable transportation
What We Offer:
* Base plus commission with anticipated first year total comp between $55K to $65K
* Health, vision, and dental insurance
* PTO and Paid Holidays
* Expense account
* Flexible work schedule
* Hands-on training
* Company-issued smartphone, tablet, and laptop
* Ample opportunities for advancement since we only promote from within